Bus connector Axial external cable clamp connection
Axial PROFIBUS Bus connector external cable clamp
The easy and reliable connection for the fault-free data transmission are secured by bus connectors with external cable clamp which guarantee a safe strain relief and shield transition of the Profibus cable.
The axial construction allows the application especially in installation situations with two interfaces on top of each other.
– Axial cable connection: 180° towards the D-Sub mating direction
– Effective 360° EMI/RFI shielding
– Version for railway technology and special EMV requirements with completely closed hf-dense full-metal housing and 360° EMI/RFI crimp flange system
– Completely shielded die-cast zinc housing for EMI/RFI safety with a special shielding geometry at the housing
– Easy and fault-free connection due to coloured clamps with letters for the respective Profibus wire
– Vibration-proof, easy and fast due to cage clamp
– Flexibility at the outer cable diameter due to cable clamps for different cable diameters, for example drag chain cables
– Lever externally operable for activating the bus termination
– ON/OFF.position of lever visible from the front
– Programming/diagnosis option with second D-Sub
– Latching: knurled screw UNC 4-40
– 100% tested bus connector for high reliability