Bus Connectors Compact Internal cable clamp connection
Compact PROFIBUS bus connectors internal cable clamp
The easy and reliable connection for the interference-free EMV-suitable data transmission is secured by bus connectors with an internal cable clamp which guarantees a safe strain relief and shield transition of the Profibus cable.
The very compact design allows the application in almost every installation situation, especially restricted installation places.
– Very compact outer dimensions for restricted installation situations
– Cable connection: 90° towards the D-Sub mating direction
– Effective 360° EMI/RFI cable shielding via special full-metal housing and massive cable clamp
– Easy, fault-free connection with coloured clamps with letters for the respective Profibus wire
– Vibration-proof, easy and fast due to cage clamp
– Completely shielded die-cast zinc housing for EMI/RFI safety with a special shielding geometry at the housing
– Massive switch lever, externally operable for activation of the bus termination
– Lever ON/OFF position coloured and visible from the front
– Programming/diagnosis option with second D-Sub
– Latching: knurled screw UNC 4-40
– 100% tested bus connectors for high functional reliability