Bus Connectors Special External cable clamp connection
Special PROFIBUS bus connectors external cable clamp
The simple and reliable connection for the fault-free EMC compliant data transfer secure the bus connectors with external cable clamp, which ensures secure strain relief an shield connection of the Profibus cable.
The 55° cable outlet of the special version allow the application especially in installation conditions with 2 stacked interfaces.
– For stacked interfaces
– Cable connection: 55° to D-Sub mating interface
– Effektive 360° EMI/RFI shielding achieved by special full metal hood and solid cable clamp
– Fault-free PROFIBUS connection achieved by colored cage clamp terminals for each individual Profibus wire
– Vibration-proof quick and easy by means of a cage clamp terminal
– Flexibility for the outer cable diameter achieved by crimp sleeves for various cable diameters, e.g. drag chain cables
– Entirely shielded zinc die-cast housing for EMC/RFI-proofness with special shielding geometry at the housing
– Solid switch lever can be operated externally to activate the bus termination
– Switch ON/OFF position coloured and visible from front side
– Programming/diagnosis option with 2nd D-Sub
– Locking: Knurled screw UNC 4-40
– 100% tested bus connectors for high functional reliability