Bus Connectors Axial Internal cable clamp Connection
Axial PROFIBUS bus connectors internal cable clamp
The simple and reliable connection and the fault-free EMC compliant data transfer secure the bus connectors with internal cable clamp, which ensures secure strain relief an shield connection of the Profi bus cable.
The axial version allow the application in installation conditions with stacked interfaces.
– Axial cable connection:
180° to D-Sub mating interface
– Effective 360° EMI/RFI shielding
– Entirely shielded zinc die-cast housing for EMC/RFI-proofness with special shielding geometry of the housing
– Fault-free PROFIBUS connection achieved by colored cage clamp terminals for each individual Profi bus wire
– Vibration-proof, quick and easy by means of a cage clamp terminal
– Switch can be operated externally to activate the bus termination
– Switch ON/OFF position visible
– Vibration-proof screw with Allen screw UNC 4-40 with spring ring
– 100 % tested bus connectors for high functional reliability