Bus connector Compact external cable clamp connection
Compact PROFIBUS Bus connector external cable clamp
The easy and reliable connection for the interference-proof EMV-suitable data transmission is secured by bus connectors with an external cable clamp which guarantees a safe strain relief and shield transition of the Profibus cable.
The very compact design allows the application in almost every installation situation, especially restricted installation places.
– Compact outer dimensions for restricted installation situations
– Cable connection: 90° towards the D-Sub mating direction
– Effective EMI/RFI cable shielding via special, completely closed full-metal housing and massive cable clamp
– Completely shielded die-cast zinc housing for EMI/RFI safety with a special shielding geometry at the housing
– Easy, fault-free connection with coloured clamps with letters for the respective Profibus wire
– Vibration-proof, easy and fast due to cage clamp
– Flexibility at the outer cable diameter due to cable clapms for various cable diameters, for example drag chain cables
– Massive switch lever, externally operable for activation of the bus termination
– Lever ON/OFF position coloured and visible from the front
– Programming/diagnosis option with second D-Sub
– Latching: knurled screw UNC 4-40
– 100% geprüfte Busstecker für hohe Funktionssicherheit