Bus Connectors Special External cable clamp connection
Special CAN-Bus bus connectors external cable clamp
The easy and reliable connection for the interference-free EMV-suitable data transmission is secured by bus connectors with an external cable clamp which guarantees a safe strain relief and shield transition of the CAN-Bus cable.
The 35° cable outlet of the special version allow the application especially in installation conditions with 2 stacked interfaces.
– For stacked interfaces
– Cable connection: 35° to D-Sub mating interface
– Effective 360° EMI/RFI shielding achieved by special full metal hood and solid cable clamp
– Entirely shielded zinc die-cast housing for EMC/RFI-proofness with special shielding geometry of the housing
– Fault-free CAN-Bus connection achieved by indicating for each screw terminal the according CAN-Bus signal on the pcb.
– Quick and easy by means of a screw terminal
– Flexibility for the outer cable diameter achieved by cable clamps for various cable diameters, e.g. drag chain cables
– Switch can be operated externally to activate the bus termination
– Switch ON/OFF position visible from front side
– Programming/diagnosis option with 2nd D-Sub
– Locking: Knurled screw UNC 4-40
– 100% tested bus connectors for high functional reliability