Profinet IP67 M12 Cable assemblies
The Profinet M12 cordsets with protection degree IP 67 and the
360° EMI/RFI shielding system fulfill the fail-safe and secure Profibus data transmission due to the 360° EMI/RFI shielding system. This is achieved by a compact full metal housing with the 360° EMI/RFI crimp flange/crimp sleeve. The hexagonal crimp of the crimp sleeve achieves a vibration-resistant and torsion-proof cable strain relief and the safe shield termination at the same time. This is approved by the successful shock and vibration test acc. to DIN EN 61 373, category 1, class B.
Therefore these cordsets are ideal for environmental conditions with high requirements like railway applications.
- Very compact dimensions for constricted assembly conditions
- Secure data transmission due to 360° EMI/RFI shielding achieved by a fully shielded metal housing and a special crimp insert /crimp sleeve system
- Insulators with D-coding for Profinet
- Versions: male – male/female – female/male – female
- Cable lengths: 0.3 m/0.5 m/0.75 m/1 m/1.5 m/2 m/3 m/5 m/10 m,
other lengths upon request
- Vibration- and torsion-proof cable strain relief for rough environments achieved by hexagonal crimp of the crimp sleeve
- Degree of protection: IP 67 (only screw-locked)