M12 A-5 Crimp KV
Fully shielded M12 A-5 Cable Connector Crimp KV
The 5-pin M12 KV with A-coding and 2 wide cable clamp ranges from 4 up to 6.5 mm and 5.5 up to 9 mm plus the fully shielded housing together with the shielded strain relief is the universal fail-safe solution for all common cables on the market like in CAN and DeviceNet applications.
– Huge cable clamp range: 4–9mm
2 versions: 4–6.5 mm and 5.5 up to 9 mm
– Contact versions for signal and power
Signal: AWG 20-22 and AWG 22-24 / Power: AWG 18-20
– Male and female versions
– Coding: A coding 5-pin
– Effective 360° EMI/RFI shielding achieved by
special full metal housing and by a solid fully shielded strain relief
– Easy assembly due to only a few single parts
– Compact dimensions with small diameter
– M12 Locking nut with combined knurled and hexagon
shape for tightening with defined torque
Contacts and shield disc according to the cable type have to be ordered separately.