Bus Connectors Compact External cable clamp connection
Compact CAN-Bus bus connectors external cable clamp
The simple and reliable connection and the for the fault-free EMC compliant data transfer secure the bus connectors with external cable clamp, which ensures secure strain relief an shield connection of the CAN-Bus cable. The very compact dimensions allow the application in nearly all installation conditions, especially in limited assembly space applications.
– Compact dimensions for constricted assembly conditions
– Cable connection: 90° to D-Sub mating interface
– Effective 360° EMI/RFI shielding achieved by special full metal hood and solid cable clamp
– Entirely shielded zinc die-cast housing for EMC/RFI-proofness with special shielding geometry of the housing
– Fault-free CAN-Bus connection achieved by indicating for each screw terminal the according CAN-Bus signal on the pcb.
– Quick and easy by means of a screw terminal
– Flexibility for the outer cable diameter achieved by cable clamps for various cable diameters, e.g. drag chain cables
– Switch can be operated externally to activate the bus termination
– Switch ON/OFF position visible from front side
– Programming/diagnosis option with 2nd D-Sub
– Locking: Knurled screw UNC 4-40
– 100 % tested bus connectors for high functional reliability