Bus connector axial external cable clamp connection
Axial CAN-Bus Bus connector external cable clamp
The easy and reliable connection for the interference-free EMV-suitable data transmission is secured by bus connectors with an external cable clamp which guarantee a safe strain relief and shield transition of the CAN-Bus cable.
The 180° cable outlet of the axial shape allows the use in installation situations with two interfaces above each other.
– Compact outer dimensions for restricted installation situations
– Cable connection: 180° towards D-Sub plug direction
– Effective 360° EMI/RFI cable shielding due to special full-metal housing and massive cable clamp
– Completely shielded die-cast housing for EMI/RFI safety with special shielding geometry at the housing
– Easy and fault-free connection by indexing the respective CAN-Bus signal on the circuit board for the assigned screw clamp
– Easy and safe due to screw clamp
– Flexibility at the cable outer dimension due to cable clamps for different cable diameters, for example drag chain cables
– Switch operable externally for activating the bus termination
– Switch ON/OFF position visible from the front
– Latching: Knurled screw UNC 4-40
– 100 % tested bus connectors for high reliability