For applications with high quality shielding and optical requirements, Provertha offers a program of nickel-plated full metal hoods with special housing design for 360 ° shielding.
Quick and easy assembly through a practical design with a minimized number of isingle parts are an essential feature of D-Sub full metal hoods.
The tailor-made solution can be implemented with a wide range of options with regard to locking, cable outlet and a comprehensive range of accessories.
Various locking options
- Screw locking with knurled screws in different lengths
- Push-pull locking with the innovative "Quick Lock" system
Cable connection versions for the highest requirements
- 360 ° EMI / RFI crimp flange system vibration and torsion-proof
- External cable clamp for diameters 4 - 14 mm (50-pole: up to 16 mm)
- Cable clamp internally as a compact solution
The right hood for every application
- Hoods with straight or sloping cable outlet
- Hoods with several cable outlets