If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROVERTHA Connectors, Cables & Solutions GmbH
Westring 9, 75180 Pforzheim
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Pforzheim
HRB 501449 Amtsgericht Mannheim, USt-Id-Nr.: DE144199492
Geschäftsführer: Antal L. Szalay, Gregor Szalay
Diese E-Mail und alle mitgesendeten Dateien sind vertraulich und ausschließlich für den Gebrauch durch den Empfänger bestimmt!
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential intended solely for the use of the addressee!
The new stainless steel M8 A-code cable connector crimp in version 3-pole and 4-pole available with cable flange in protection degree IP 67 fulfills especially the fail-safe connection and the secure data transmission in demanding automation applications in food&beverage, process technology and maritime applications. This is achieved by
the high quality stainless steel V4 and the secure contact termination of the Ethernet signal wires due to turned crimp contacts together with the safe cable shield contact and
the vibration-/torsion-proof strain relief with the crimpf flange/crimp sleeve system.
The full metal housing ensures high robustness and protects against
- High quality stainless steel V4A
- Hygienic design
- Very compact dimensions for constricted
- M8 with 360° EMI/RFI shielding achieved by
fully shielded housing and special crimp flange system
- Crimp flange system with crimp insert and crimp sleeve
secures the effective shielding over the lifetime with
extremely hard conditions
- Crimp insert and crimp sleeve will be qualified for the cable
- Insulators with A-4 coding for EtherCAT and A-3 for sensors
- Turned contact for secure secure signal contact
- Reliable quick and simple assembly by means
of crimp snap-in contacts and pre-assembled housing
with only a few parts
- Vibration and torsion-proof cable strain relief
for rough environment achieved by hexagonal crimp
of the crimp sleeve of the crimp flange system
- Degree of protection: IP 67 (only screw-locked)
- Crimp tools for signal contacts and crimp
sleeve as accessories available