allow for connectors with only high-power or coax contacts or combined connectors with signal and power or coax contacts.
Our high-quality single components like turned contacts and solid mounting accessories allow secure high-quality solutions and customer-specific applications. You can find the suitable D-Sub hoods in the hoods range.
For circuit board applications
- Connectors with straight and with 90°-solder pin
- Straight PCB connectors with universal board-lock for secure snap-in locking on
the circuit board for PCB thicknesses from 1,5 up to 3,5 mm.
- Right angle PCB connectors with metal or plastic bracket and various accessories like snap-in locking clip on the metal bracket for easy mounting and secure fixing on the pcb
For cable assemblies
- Crimp connectors with signal crimp contacts in turned or stamped version
- Special contact versions:
Crimp:High-power from 10 A to 40 A; Coax: 50 Ohm
- Solder cup: High-power from 10 A to 40 A
- D- Sub hoods in plastics, metallized, and zinc die-cast version available